- contains primary sources, history podcasts, and easy to read overviews of periods throughout American history.
- contains links to video clips, pictures, primary source documents, graphics, and maps.
- Rockingham County Public Schools, U S History I Benchmarks, A Guide for Parent Involvement
- a collection of review activities for US History to 1865
- US History Games & Sample Tests from Mountain View Elementary School in Harrisonburg, VA
- American Memory provides free and open access written and spoken words, sound recordings, still and moving images, prints, maps, and sheet music that document the American history.